Sous Vide Grilling Book
Do you understand the basics of sous vide but want to take it to another level?
Do you want to impress your friends and neighbors at your next BBQ party?
Are you tired of slaving over the grill instead of spending time with your guests?
Do you want perfectly cooked food but with the flavors of the grill?
Then Sous Vide Grilling is for you!
Sous vide can do more than just cook traditional foods. It can also be a great time saving device and help make parties and BBQs go more smoothly. It's also fantastic when used on grilled or BBQ'd foods.
We will teach you how the sous vide process can be applied to many grilled foods and how to use it to optimize your next BBQ and allow you to spend more time with your friends instead of hovering over the grill.
It is also packed with 95 of our favorite sous vide grilling recipes and time and temperature combinations for more than 175 cuts of meat and types of vegetables and fish to get you started sous viding right away!
So grab your apron, lighter and tongs and get started using
sous vide with your grilling today!
What You'll Get in This Book
Here are some of the topics covered in the almost 200 pages in Sous Vide Grilling
- A general overview of sous vide cooking
- Ninety-five recipes covering everything from salads and steaks to leg of lamb and pulled pork
- A whole section on how to take advantage of sous vide for your next BBQ party to save time and impress your friends
- Over 400 sous vide time and temperature combinations across 175 cuts of meat and types of fish and vegetables
- The basics of sous vide safety
- Over 20 of our best tips and tricks for grilling and sous vide cooking
- Temperature conversion chart to easily move between Celsius and Fahrenheit so you can cook in either one
- Our Cooking By Thickness charts showing exactly how long a certain type of meat has to be cooked
Who Sous Vide Grilling is Written For
- Are familiar with sous vide and are interested in finding out more about how to use it for different applications.
- Love to grill and want to learn more about how sous vide can take their grilling to the next level.
- Have parties and BBQs and want to learn how to produce great food without slaving over the grill.
- Are familiar with sous vide but who want access to 95 easy to make sous vide recipes.
Who Sous Vide Grilling is Not Written For
Expert cooks who already know a lot about using sous vide and are only interested in learning about advanced sous vide techniques and recipes. People with no experience or knowledge of sous vide. As well as people overly concerned about the safety of sous vide, and anyone not willing to explore new cooking techniques.
Still Unsure? There's Also a 100% Guarantee
If this book does not give you the information you need to get started with sous vide cooking at home or you are unhappy with it for any reason, then you get your money back.
I have loved the original "Beginning Sous Vide" book by J. Logsdon...This new book on Grilling adds additional ideas and recipes and creative ways to expand my technique.
By precooking the meat ahead of time using sous vide, I know the meat is safe but just as important, it is nice and juicy. I have a feeling we will have more folks over this summer now that I can enjoy the party too!
With the summer coming up, and grilling season right around the corner, this is a great book for those looking to try out some new ideas for their cookouts, and proves that sous vide is nothing to be afraid of.
Jason Logsdon is a main contributor to CookingSousVide.com, the author of 3 sous vide cook books and the developer of several sous vide iPhone and Android apps. Jason is a home chef who is passionate about sous vide and making great tasting food in everyday kitchens. You can follow him on Twitter at @jasonlogsdon_sv